· Blog ·
By now you know that we specialize in local cheeses, however, did you know many of our other products are local too? We try to source everything we can from local business to beautifully highlight our cheeses. Check them out for yourself!
– Jams and jellies from Somerset County
– Millers Mustard from Gibsonia
– Terrines, pates, sausages and compotes from East End Eatz
– Crackers from Pittsburgh baker Rebecca Plum
– Organic Greek Yogurt from Pittsburgh’s own Naturi
– Emma’s English Toffee from The Toffee House in Washington, PA
– Ed’s Honey Bee from Donora, PA
– Apoidea honey from Shaler Township
If you know of any other local products that would make our cheese shine, let us know!
Leave a Reply